Lisa Chant is a magazine editor, author and journalist with a voracious appetite for knowledge – from the serious (Egyptian history) to the allegedly superficial (Buffy the Vampire Slayer). As she puts her nosiness to work every day in pursuit of new information about things that interest her, she hopes other people will use what she learns to boost their own brainpower.
Most popular posts
- How did Bear Grylls break his back?
- How many deadly snakes does Australia have?
- Is it true no mummies were found in the Great Pyramid of Giza?
- Does adamantium really exist?
- How did The Rock get his nickname?
- How many women did Jack the Ripper kill?
- What inspired Cold Chisel's hit Flame Trees?
- Why did they replace Darren on Bewitched?
- What inspired Suzanne Collins to write The Hunger Games?
- Where does the phrase 'sick as a dog' come from?
- I've always assumed centipedes have 100 legs. Am I right? Read on to find out... fb.me/2uArhKfem 3 years ago
- We did not love Buttercup in The Hunger Games. Much better this time around! fb.me/1AvGtWF6w 3 years ago
- No wonder Napoleon wasn't in the mood for Josephine - he was busy! fb.me/6wsEFQmyt 3 years ago
- It's time for the Ashes, which means it's also time for a score check of who's won the most series... fb.me/2Hw9rsul0 3 years ago
- It took the Titanic longer to sink that it took the movie to finish. Who would have thought? fb.me/6x4xzyuPs 3 years ago